Pleated, wide leg culottes made from organic cotton poplin. A pull on style that is finished with a wide elastic waistband and side seam pockets.
Fabric and Certifications
- Made from certified 100% Fairtrade organic cotton midweight 190gsm jersey.
- Help reduce your impact and extend the life of this garment by only washing when necessary. We recommend airing or steaming to refresh your garment between wears.
- Cool machine wash with similar colours, hang dry in the shade, warm iron on reverse. Do not soak or bleach.
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) allowed inks and dyes.
- All of our garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Finished with elastic made from organic cotton and natural rubber, a natural product which has been responsibly sourced